*Please note that Beyond Barnard is in the process of collecting First Destination data on the Class of 2018, and anticipates releasing results in December 2018.
Selected Beyond Barnard Engagement Statistics
- 2,500+ advising engagements (2017-18)
- 1,500 individuals served by advising (2017-18)
- 161 Summer Research Institute students (Summer 2018)
- 6 Barnard students and alumnae were selected as Fulbright Scholars in 2018
- Barnard offered 275 total funded internships in Summer 2018
- 61 external employers and 29 on- and off-campus student job hosts committed to Fall 2018 Opportunities Fair
- 75% of Barnard students are estimated to complete an internship during their four years at the College
- Alumnae accounted for ~25% of one-on-one advising engagements in 2017-18
Outcomes for the Class of 2016
Beyond Barnard has access to outcomes for Barnard students who graduated in October 2015, February 2016, and May 2016. Sources include the 2016 exit survey (distributed by the former Office of Career Development), a one-year out alumnae survey, the National Student Clearinghouse, and LinkedIn. Statistics are based on usable outcome information collected by the Offices of Career Development and Institutional Research and Assessment on 549 of 630 Barnard students who graduated in October 2015, February 2016, and May 2016. Click here to view the report.