Welcome to the Barnard College Parent Program!
The Barnard Parents Program is dedicated to being your source of information and keeping you up-to-date on the news and events occurring on our campus. We hope you will find this program provides you with a stronger connection to Barnard College and increases your awareness of the academic and personal services available to your student.
This program provides you a variety of methods you can use to keep in touch with all the Barnard news and events.
- The Barnard parents’ website contains information about events and programs.
- The Barnard Parents’ Newsletter is automatically sent by email to parents and guardians of our students. You can view an archive of past articles, catalogued by date and subject here.
- You can join the Barnard Parents Council, a leadership giving society for the parents and grandparents of Barnard students. Members provide vital support to the Barnard Annual Fund and gain access to exclusive opportunities to deepen their connections with the College community.
- Email to BCparents@barnard.edu
- The Barnard Magazine is sent to parents and guardians of matriculating undergraduates. You can also find online content here.
- Fans of Facebook can find us, and Twitter users can receive regular campus news updates.